Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics
- Upper extremity amputation and prosthetics.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2001; 38: 357
- Transfemoral amputation: prosthetic management.in: Krajbich J. Pinzur M. Potter B.K. Atlas of amputations and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic and rehabilitation principles. 4th edition. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2016: 537-554
- Amputations about the shoulder.in: Krajbich J. Pinzur M. Potter B. Atlas of amputations and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic, and rehabilitation principles. 4th edition. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2016: 271-286
- The total volar forearm musculocutaneous free flap for reconstruction of extended forequarter amputations.Ann Plast Surg. 1998; 40: 388-396
- Forequarter amputation wound coverage with an ipsilateral, lymphedematous, circumferential forearm fasciocutaneous free flap in patients undergoing palliative shoulder-girdle tumor resection.J Reconstr Microsurg. 1993; 9: 103-107
- Minimally invasive shortening humeral osteotomy to salvage a through-elbow amputation.Mil Med. 2010; 175: 693-696
- The angulation osteotomy of above-elbow stumps.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1974; 104: 232-238
- Free vascularized tissue transfer to preserve upper extremity amputation levels.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 971-981
- Wrist disarticulation and transradial amputation: surgical management.in: Krajbich J. Pinzur M. Potter B.K. Atlas of amputation and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic, and rehabilitation principles. 4th edition. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2016: 221-323
- Osseointegrated thumb prostheses: a concept for fixation of digit prosthetic devices.J Hand Surg. 1996; 21: 216-221
- Partial hand preservation for large soft tissue sarcomas of the hand.J Hand Surg. 2010; 35: 291-295
- Targeted muscle reinnervation: a novel approach to postamputation neuroma pain.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2014; 472: 2984-2990
- Osseointegration in skeletal reconstruction and rehabilitation: a review.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2001; 38: 175-181
- VA/DoD clinical practice guidelines for the management of upper extremity amputation rehabilitation.Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Washington, DC2014
Amputation Coalition of America. A team-based approach to amputee rehabilitation. Military in-Step. 2005. Available at: http://www.amputee-coalition.org/military-instep/amputee-rehab.html. Accessed April 15, 2018.
- Managing the upper extremity amputee: a protocol for success.J Hand Ther. 2008; 21: 160-175
- Advanced upper limb prosthetic devices: implications for upper limb prosthetic rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012; 93: 710-717
- The evolution of upper limb prosthetic socket design.J Prosthetics Orthotics. 2008; 20: 85-92
- Partial hand amputation: prosthetic management.in: 4th edition. Atlas of amputations and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic, and rehabilitation principles. Vol 2. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2016: 213-220
- Custom silicone sockets for myoelectric prostheses.J Prosthetics Orthotics. 2006; 18: 35-40
- Transradial and wrist disarticulation socket considerations: case studies.J Prosthetics Orthotics. 2008; 20: 118-125
- Harnessing and controls for body powered devices.in: Smith D. Michael J. Bowker J. Atlas of amputations and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic, and rehabilitation principles. 3rd edition. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2004: 131-144
- The Munster-type-below-elbow socket: an evaluation.Artif Limbs. 1964; 8: 4-14
- The transradial anatomically contoured (TRAC) interface: design principles and methodology.J Prosthetics Orthotics. 2003; 15: 148-157
- Fabrication procedures for the open-shoulder above-elbow socket.Artif Limbs. 1969; 13: 46-54
- Amputations about the shoulder: prosthetic management.in: Krajbich J. Pinzur M. Potter B.K. Atlas of amputations and limb deficiencies: surgical, prosthetic, and rehabilitation principles. 4th edition. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont (IL)2016: 287-298
- Occupational therapy for the polytrauma casualty with limb loss.in: Pasquina P.F. Cooper R.A. Care of the combat amputee. Dept. of the Army. Office of the Surgeon General., Borden Institute (U.S.), Washington, DC2009: 493-533
- Effect of training on upper-extremity prosthetic performance and motor learning: a single-case study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 1199-1204
- Amputations and prosthetics.in: Skirven T. Osterman A.L. Fedorczyk J.M. Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity. 6th edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2011: 1293-1305
- Training patients with upper-limb amputations.in: Carroll K. Edelstein J. Prosthetics and patient management: a comprehensive clinical approach. SLACK, New York2006: 167-180
- Treatment for the service member: a description of innovative interventions.J Hand Ther. 2008; 21: 189-195
- Comprehensive management of the upper-limb amputee.Springer-Verlag, New York1989
- Prosthesis thesis: a task-oriented approach to motor learning.OT Pract. 2017; 22: 14-17
- A narrative review of dexterity assessments.J Hand Ther. 2009; 22: 258-270
- Reliability, validity, and responsiveness of the QuickDASH in patients with upper limb amputation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 1676-1683
- Reliability and validity of outcome measures for upper limb amputation.J Prosthetics Orthotics. 2012; 24: 192-201
- Establishing a standardized clinical assessment tool of pathologic and prosthetic hand function: normative data, reliability, and validity.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002; 83: 776-783
- Assessment of capacity for myoelectric control: evaluation of construct and rating scale.J Rehabil Med. 2009; 41: 467-474
- Assessing disability and change on individual patents: a report of a patient specific measure.Physiother Can. 1995; 47: 258-263
Disclosure Statement: The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Brooke Army Medical Center, the US Army Medical Department, the US Army Office of the Surgeon General, the Department of the Army, the Department of the Air Force, and Department of Defense, or the US Government.